Your use of the Statcounter API constitutes your agreement with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, do not use the Statcounter API.
In addition to our standard terms and conditions (linked to http://statcounter.com/about/legal/#terms) the following provisions also apply:
- The Statcounter API is provided on an “as is” basis, and no warranty or guarantee is given regarding same.
- Use of and access to the API is at the discretion of Statcounter at all times.
- The API in totality or in part or any account/widget/user/app created therefrom may be terminated at any time for any reason at the discretion of Statcounter.
- The API must not be used for illegal, immoral or criminal purposes. Reverse engineering of the API is strictly prohibited.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change.